I wrote this article as part of a series to share the benefits available to you on Wealthy Affiliate. The first one was an overview entitled: The Best Training In Affiliate Marketing That Turns Beginners Into Pro
If you have already read that then great! If you haven’t I suggest you read that first as it will give you the big picture and show you how the Live Events Webinars fits in.
Every Friday evening at 5 pm North America Pacific Coast Time, for about an hour, you can enjoy a live webinar on every conceivable aspect of Affiliate Marketing presented by Wealthy Affiliate’s Live Trainong Coach, Jay Neil. He takes one key component of Affiliate Marketing and explores them in greater depth. There is also a Q&A session at the end of every webinar. If ever there is a reason to upgrade from a free starter member to Premium, this is IT.
If you are not able to attend the live webinar, they are all recorded and available in the archives calendar shown below:
Schedule of Weekly Webinars
This schedule shows what topics were covered at the end of May to the end of June 2019. Below are a few more webinars that were presented by Jay:
Know Your Audience Series
Content goes here.
Content goes here.
Keyword Research, Google and Bing Wesite Managing Tools
I think you get the idea that there is wealth of archived information you can access to help you from start to finish in creating an Affiliate Marketing or any kind of marketing website.
The Affiliate Marketing Business Creation Pipeline
I’d like to provide a list of recorded webinars you can watch at your convenience that will take you through the Affiliate Marketing business building pipeline.
- Coming up with Niche Ideas – Idea generation
- Researching Products and Services in your Niche
- Finding and Leveraging Lucrative Affiliate Programs
- Understanding Keyword Research
- Keyword Comprehension
- Managing your website design through CSS
- Using Custom Menus
- Creating Viral Infographics for your Niche Website
- Beautify your website with images and graphics
- FTC and Affiliate Links / Affiliate Disclosures
- An Introduction to Funnels
- Creating Brilliant Capture Pages
- Creating a Follow-Up Sequence
- Gerting Traffic to your Funnels
- The Money Funnel – The best ways to monetize and scale up
- Affiliate Promotions
- All about Google Analytics
- All about Google Search Console
- Bing Webmaster Tools
- All about Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
These 20 webinars are selected from hundreds of webinars. This is a great resource to learn new things as well as provide a refresher course for what we were taught before.
Comparison with Other Webinars
When I have attended webinars provided by other companies, after about 10 minutes of instruction, the presenter goes into selling mode for advance courses. This is followed by testimonials and what the cost for their program is. They list all the components of the course with a price tag on each. When all this is totaled up, the price usually ends up well into thousands of dollars.
I’ve attended teaser webinars where these costs can range anywhere to $20,000.00, They say you can generate thousands of dollars in earnings each month so the cost is good value and well justified.
However, if you call in or click a button and sign up before the webinar ends you can get the course at a steel at the bargain price of a low $1,995.00. A counter is shown with real time sales shown using probable names of new students.
I am happy to inform you this kind of practice does not happen here at Wealthy Affiliate.
It is so refreshing to know that every webinar at Wealthy Affiliate is devoted to teaching 100% with no selling whatsoever. There is no need to, because once you’re in as a Premium Member, there is nothing else to buy!
Earlier I mentioned what the Premium Membership fee is. It is definitely worth mentioning again.
Premium Members have access to the Wealthy Affiliate Training platform for as little as $1 a DAY if you decide to pay annually. Or if you prefer to pay monthly, the subscription is $49.
There are several options to join. The recommended way is to become a starter member for FREE. No credit cart required. The main purpose of the free membership is to give you the opportunity to see how the Wealthy Affiliate training platform is set up and all the tools and training available to you.
If you decide this is not for you, there is no need to go any further. However, your free membership stays in force for as long as you want it. I better warn you of a special new member bonus!
After you join as a free member, you are presented with the option of going Premium for $19.99 instead of $49 for your first month. After your first month is over, you will be billed $49 per month. Alternately, you could transfer to the annual billing pan for $359.00. This works out to less than $1 a Day and saves you significantly. That is what I did.
If money is tight and you feel you cannot afford to upgrade yet, that is OK too. You can stay a Free Member for as long as you like. It will become frustrating after you complete your 10 Lessons out of 50 that are free in the Online Entrepreneur Certification Course and the first 10 Lessons out of 70 in the Affiliate Bootcamp training that are also free. You will feel handicapped since so much of the Wealthy Affiliate Platform will not be accessible to a free member.
Rather than being stuck, you can save up and when you have the funds by all means upgrade to Premium. As a reminder, Free Members do have access to a lot of benefits. Here is a comparison between Free and Premium Members:
Review of The Starter Member Benefits
It costs nothing to sign up as a Starter Member. Note that I use the term Free Member and Starter Member as being interchangeable. The term I use is dependent of the context. Let’s see how this compares with Premium by reviewing this line by line.
- Live Help. This is essential for beginners. Free members have this benefit for the first 7 days so they can check out how well it works for them. This is unlimited for Premium Members.
- Private Messaging is not available to Free Members. It will definitely limit communication. This is available for Premium.
- Free members get two SiteRubix websites as well as free hosting. Along with this is access to the WordPress website software. But only 12 Themes instead of the thousands available for Premium Members
- The website Security Package is important. But it is not available for Free Members.
- Free Members do have website backup. So your data will not go away.
- The Beginners Training Course consists of 10 Lessons. These are from the Online Entrepreneur Certification(OEC) Course. Each lesson consists of a video given by Kyle, a co-founder of Wealthy Affiliate, followed by notes and homework. These lessons have a great amount of value and Premium Members must go through these as well.
- You can write your own Blog here. It has an affiliate Link so you can share it on your social media. If anyone clicks it and decides they are interested in joining Wealthy Affiliate, they can so through your affiliate link and you will earn a commission. Granted it will be half of what a Premium Member earns I think it is amazing that the founders give this opportunity to Free Members.
- Free Members also have access to the first 10 Lessons in the Affiliate Bootcamp training. This follows the same flow as the OEC and is geared to Affiliate Marketing instead of the basics.
- Live Video Classes are not available to Free Members. Having access to this is just one huge reason to justify an upgrade to Premium.
- Everyone has access to the video walk through of the Wealthy Affiliate Platform.
- The Keyword Research Tool is called Jaaxy. Free Members cab only get 30 free searches. Unlimited for Premium Members. This is another reason why it is critical to upgrade.
- Wealthy Affiliate has set up 12 Classrooms for its members. However, Free Members only have access to 2. Yet another great reason to go Premium.
- Affiliate Program – I already touched on this. Free Members have access to affiliate links and banners to help get the attention of potential new members. As I mentioned before, the commissions are half that of Premium Members.
- Just like Premium Members, everyone has the option to earn while they learn bu using the Affiliate Links in parallel with their Blog Posts in both of their websites.
- 1 on 1 Coaching is available only for the 1st 7 days. This is in additional to the Live Help from the Help Section.
- Private Access to Owners – Not Available to Free Members
- 24/7/365 Website Support is NOT available to Free Members! I am sounding like a broken record as this is yet another great reason to upgrade.
- Website Feedback Platform – Not available to Free Members
- Website Comments Platform – Not available to Free Members
- Website Analysis – Not that crucial but nice to have
So there you have it. Why don’t you click the CREATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT button above today. You will get IMMEDIATE Access to this platform.
As you can see, the Free Membership is best for getting Started. Experienced members prefer to have access to all the services available to help them achieve their goals faster.
In this Blog Post I have shared with you just one aspect of the training available on the Wealthy Affiliate Platform. Namely, the weekly live webinars that is only available to Premium Members.
This is one of a series of Blogs where the first Blog summarized the whole Platform. Subsequent Blogs go into more detail on specific areas of the Program. In this one I focused on the weekly webinars. All of these are intended to show you the value you get when you become a member of the Wealthy Affiliate community.
If you have any questions or comments, I would love you to enter them in the comments section below this Blog.
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you want to create a home based online business in Affiliate or any kind of Online Marketing?
- After reviewing what Wealthy Affiliate has to offer, does it make sense to join for free?
If you answered YES to both, why not click the banner below and start your journey to FINANCIAL FREEDOM!