I wrote Affiliate Marketing Training Videos – Live Events in Wealthy Affiliate, as part of a series to share the benefits available to you on Wealthy Affiliate. The first article was an overview entitled: The Best Training In Affiliate Marketing That Turns Beginners Into Pro
If you have already read that then great! If you haven’t I suggest you read that first as it will give you the big picture and show you how the Live Events Webinars fit in.
Every Friday evening at 5 pm North America Pacific Coast Time, for about an hour, you can enjoy a live webinar on every conceivable aspect of Affiliate Marketing presented by Wealthy Affiliate’s Live Training Coach, Jay Neil. He takes one key component of Affiliate Marketing and explores them in greater depth. There is also a Q&A session at the end of every webinar. If ever there is a reason to upgrade from a free starter member to a Premium member, this is It.
If you are not able to attend the live webinar, they are all recorded and available in the archives calendar. Below are a few more webinars as part of a connected series that was presented by Jay. I wrote this article in 2019. If you read this article in future years, know that Jay always updates his webinars to take into account the latest platform developments. Even so, all past webinars will always be available in the archives.
Know Your Audience Series
The content goes here.
Keyword Research, Google and Bing Website Managing Tools
I think you get the idea that there is a wealth of archived information you can access to help you to complete an Affiliate Marketing or any kind of marketing website.
The Affiliate Marketing Business Creation Pipeline
Here is a short list of recorded webinars that will take you through the Affiliate Marketing business-building pipeline. You can watch these at your convenience:
- Coming up with Niche Ideas – Idea generation
- Researching Products and Services in your Niche
- Finding and Leveraging Lucrative Affiliate Programs
- Understanding Keyword Research
- Keyword Comprehension
- Managing your website design through CSS
- Using Custom Menus
- Creating Viral Infographics for Your Niche Website
- Beautify your website with images and graphics
- FTC and Affiliate Links / Affiliate Disclosures
- An Introduction to Funnels
- Creating Brilliant Capture Pages
- Creating a Follow-Up Sequence
- Getting Traffic to Your Funnels
- The Money Funnel – The best ways to monetize and scale up
- Affiliate Promotions
- All about Google Analytics
- All about Google Search Console
- Bing Webmaster Tools
- All about Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
These 20 webinars are selected from hundreds of webinars. This is a great resource to learn new things as well as provide a refresher course for what we were taught before.
Comparison with Other Webinars
When I attended webinars provided by other companies, after about 10 minutes of instruction, the presenter goes into selling mode for advanced courses. This is followed by testimonials and the cost of their program. They list all the components of the course with a price tag on each. When all this is totaled up, the price usually ends up well into thousands of dollars.
I’ve attended teaser webinars where these costs can range anywhere up to $20,000.00 and higher. They say you can generate thousands of dollars in earnings each month so the cost is good value and well justified.
However, if you call in or click a button and sign up before the webinar ends you can get the course at a steel at the bargain price of a low $1,995.00. A counter is shown with real-time sales shown using probable names of new students.
I am happy to inform you this kind of practice does not happen here at Wealthy Affiliate.
It is so refreshing to know that every webinar at Wealthy Affiliate is devoted to teaching 100% with no selling whatsoever. There is no need to because once you’re in as a Premium Member, the Friday special Webinars by Jay are included!
Click The Link Below For A Wealthy Affiliate Review
Here you will learn more about the following:
- How Affiliate Marketing Works
- Success Stories About Some Of Its Members
- What It Will Take For You To Succeed (It isn’t Money)
- What Does Wealthy Affiliate Provide
- Story About How Wealthy Affiliate Started In 2005
- How You Can Earn While You Learn
- Details Of The Three Membership Options
In this Blog Post, I have shared with you just one aspect of the Wealthy Affiliate Platform. Namely, the weekly live webinars.
This is one of a series of Blogs where the first Blog summarized the whole Platform. Subsequent Blogs go into more detail on specific areas of the Program. All of these are intended to show you the value you get when you become a member of the Wealthy Affiliate community.
If you have any questions or comments, I would love you to enter them in the comments section below this Blog.
Ask yourself the following questions
- Do you want to create an online business in Affiliate Marketing?
- After reviewing what Wealthy Affiliate has to offer, does it make sense to create your affiliate marketing business with the help of Wealthy Affiliate?
If you answered YES to both, why not click the banner below and start your journey to FINANCIAL FREEDOM? No credit card is necessary to become a starter member to get a feel for the Wealthy Affiliate platform.