The 1000Pip Climber System is a Forex Trading algorithm designed to help you trade the Forex market profitably. Tests conducted over a three-year period have shown that using the recommended trades from this software, resulted in a net gain of almost 20,000 pips. This article explains what is the 1000Pip Climber System about using an in depth review to help you decide if this is appropriate for you.
Before proceeding here is a disclaimer. This blog post is for educational purposes only and is not intended to give trading advice.
If you are new to Fore Trading I recommend you read a blog post I wrote previously that explains in detail what Forex Trading is about. As well as a link to a company called Baby Pips where you can get free training on Forex.
Click the link below to get to that article
When I wrote that article I introduced my readers to another Forex Trading system that has a very similar name, 1000Pip Builders. It is easy to get confused with the two. Try not to make that mistake. I am not going to do a comparison of the two in this article. However, I will share two key differences:
- The 1000 Pip Builder has a monthly subscription of $97. The 1000Pip Climber System has a one time fee of $97
- The 1000 Pip Builder subscription includes access to a trading platform. The 1000 Pip Climber System does not.
If you are wondering, I do not recommend one over the other. Which one you chose is a matter of personal preference. I suggest reading my reviews, doing your own homework before you decide for yourself.
Name: 1000Pip Climber System
Price: $97 One Time Lifetime License Fee
Contact and Support: JimPCS@1000pipClimberSystem.com
Overall Rank: 9.2 out of 10
- USD – United States Dollar
- GBP – Great British Pound
- EUR – European Union Euro
- JPY – Japanese Yen
- CAD – The Canadian Dollar
- CHF – Swiss Franc
- AUD – Australian Dollar
- NZD – New Zealand Dollar
Out of the top 8 the following are the 10 most popular currency pairs traded:
The Formation Of The EURO
For example, the German Deutschmark, the French Franc, the Italian Lira and the Spanish Peseta among others were all exchanged into the single European currency the Euro.
Since then many more European countries have joined the European Union, like Greece and Latvia, and adopted the EURO. This makes it easier to travel around Europe for two reasons. There are no passport requirements and the no currency changes necessary.
The sole exception of a major European Country that didn’t adopt the Euro was the United Kingdom of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. But now, the UK has parted company with the European Union.
There are others off course that are traded like the Chinese Yuan (CNY) and the South Korean Won (KRW).
Review Of The 1000Pip Climber System
Notably absent is the GBP-USD Pair. It only requires one or two pairs traded at the right times to do very well in Forex Trading. Another observation is that all six pairs involve the USD which is by far the largest currency traded in the world.
It should be noted that the Forex market moves in phases. A currency pair doesn’t move in one straight line in a trend. It tends to move in a zigzag, In an uptrend there are higher highs and higher lows. In a downtrend there are lower highs and lower lows.
The markets have a life of their own. Notice that once a trend ends, that signifies exhaustion. This is followed by a rest period called Consolidation. Notice that the market moves sideways between support and resistance lines.
The following charts are examples of an Up Trend and a Down Trend. It doesn’t matter what the currency pair is, they all move in similar phases.
Note that before a trend starts, the charts move horizontal as price consolidates. the 1000Pip Climber analyses the Forex chart movements and then
Time Periods Used For Making Trading Decisions
Currency Charts can be viewed in several period durations. The most used periods are as follows:
- 1 Minute
- 5 Minutes
- 15 Minutes
- 30 Minutes
- 1 Hour
- 2 Hours
- 4 Hours
- 1 Day
- 1 Week
- 1 Month
Types of Trades
There are two directions one can trade.
- Up: Bullish Trades – where you predict the market is going to rise. You place a buy to a profit.
- Down: Bearish Trades – where you predict the market is going to fall. You place a sell order to a profit.
When the trade goes in the opposite direction of your order, you make a loss.
Duration Of Trades
- A “Swing Trade” refers to a long term trade that could last for more than a day.
- The 1 Month, 1 Week and 1 Day Charts are studied to establish the long term trend.
- The actual trade is made using the 1H or even the 15m chart to catch a bounce to the intended direction.
- In the above charts you can see that the direction briefly reverses before continuing on its long term trend
- One uses the 15-minute chart to catch that bounce as accurately as possible.
- If the bounce turns out to be a reversal that stays, one can consider the trend is over.
- When the trend ends, the trade should be closed for a profit
- A “Day Trade” refers to short term trades that can have a duration as short as a few minutes to several hours in a day.
- Usually the long term trend is not as critical.
- 1 Hour, 4 Hour and 1Day Charts are studied to establish the trend for that day.
- Again, one can use the 15-minute chart or less to make a trade.
- It is still possible to use a bounce signal to enter the trade
- For most day trades, a take profit limit is set to automatically exit the trade for profit.
- A “Scalp Trade” refers to a really short term trade that can last from a few seconds to a few minutes.
- This style of trading is not for the feint of heart.
- It demands total attention to the movement of the chart.
- Immediate action is required using a replanted strategy
- This type of trading is for more experienced traders
- Emotion cannot dominate. Mind control is absolutely necessary.
Figure Out Your Own Trades
You can either learn to trade using demo accounts. And when you can prove to yourself that the trading system you have developed provides you with consistent profits at a minimum of 100 trades, then you are set to trade with real money. The learning curve can be steep and long.
You may not be willing to wait before getting your feet wet in trying to make money with Forex. In that case why not consider using trading algorithms like 1000 Pip Climber that does the analysis all for you?
Use A Trading Algorithm That Tells You What Trades To Make
These kinds of trading systems reviews the markets and comes up with trading recommendations.
- When To Enter A Trade
- Where To Pace Your Entry Points
- Where To Set Your Stop Loss Position
- Where To Set One Or More Take Profit Positions
What programs like this do not tell you is how much you should risk in your trade.
Basic Risk Management
- Never risk more than 2% per trade. 1% is even better.
- For $1000, the most you are willing to risk per trade will be $20. Better yet $10.
- Never risk more than 5% for all open trades per day. 4% would be even better.
- For $1000, the biggest loss you are willing to take per day is $50. $40 would be better.
- When you reach the daily loss limit, stop trading and review what was the cause.
- Do not resume trading for at least one day to give yourself a cooling-off period.
- Your goal should be to gradually increase your trading capital.
- The same risk management process will apply even if your capital is $100,000.
News events can influence the outcome of your trades. The markets get very volatile during times of uncertainty. In these situations it is easy to get stopped out prematurely. Hence, the best policy it to sit on the sidelines when major news announcements are about to be made.
Every month there are a whole slew of scheduled financial reports. Like the jobless rates. Employment/unemployment figures. These can cause the currency markets to go haywire. In fact, these are ideal times for scalpers to trade. But bad for other types of trades.
You can get a feel for scheduled economic news in the US Economic Calendar provided by MarketWatch. This happens to be for August and September 2020 when I published this Blog. But the items are the same yearlong. Just the dates will be different.
Note, that the timing of these announcements is crucial. When you watch the charts, especially the 1 minute charts, often you can see this volatility in action when the graph jumps up and down, often over 100 pips in value, before eventually settling down.
Unless you get trained on how to trade during these events, I strongly advise to avoid placing trades before these events are about to occur, even if directed to do so by the 1000Pip Climber System.
You have been WARNED!
How Does The 1000Pip Climber System Work?
It analyses the Forex market and looks for trends. Plus, it evaluates these trends to determine if these will have large enough price movements to result in a high probability of success.
Once it establishes a good trade, the subscriber is notified through text, Email and also audibly through your phone. The following graphics show how well the trade signals are provided.
Results Over 3 Years
There are precise entry points, stop loss levels and take profit exits.
Note that the above chart is for a Long Trade. Meaning a BUY. The trading signals are for pending orders. Meaning that you can place your trade before the price has moved to meet it and execute the trade. This reduces any stress in setting up your trade. The above signals are:
- The Direction of the Trade – In this case it is LONG, meaning moving up.
- The Entry Price
- Take Profit 1
- Take Profit 2
- Take Profit 3
- Stop Loss
The reason why there are several take profit levels is to allow the trader to split up their trades to minimize risk. For example, in the above case, three trades can be set up at the entry point. Each one will have different take profit exits. For example:
- Take Profit 1 = 32.5 pips (0.5:1 Profit)
- Take Profit 2 = 65 pips (1:1 Profit)
- Take Profit 3 = 97.5 pips (1.5:1 Profit)
- Stop Loss = 65 pips
Note that there are precise entry points, stop loss and take profit targets.
Hence, if you traded at a lost size of 0.1, this approximates to $1 a pip. You are risking 65 pips or $65 a trade. If three trades were placed, the total risk would be $65 x 3 = $195.
If all three trades closed in profit, the combined return would be $32.5 + $65 + $97.5 = $195. You would end up doubling your money.
Of course, you do not have to close all three trades as recommended. If you notice that the price movement is going up rapidly, you could raise the take profit levels of all three trades and make an even bigger profit.
However, if you are new to trading, I would stick to the trading signals given.
The 10 Pip Climber is perfect for beginners. And the trades provided are suitable for short, medium and long term trades using the 15 minute, 1 Hour and 4 Hour charts.
Signals are also given for multiple trades. In the above case, all six currency pairs are involved. You don’t have to take all these trades. Limit the number of trades to stay within your managed risk limits.
High Risk – High Reward
You can loose a lot of money in Forex. You can also make a lot of money. This software helps to minimize risk as long as you follow the instructions. As well as manage your risk as I had described earlier.
It is still possible to follow all the trading signals and still loose money. The main reasons are that no matter how good a system is, it can also at times be wrong. You will experience losses. Hence, never trade with money that you cannot afford to loose.
Meta Trader 4 (MT4) Trading Platform
When you purchase this system you are given detailed instructions on how to set up the MT4 Forex trading platform. The MT4 is available for free download for Windows and Mac Operating Systems, as well as for the iPhone and Android.
No trading algorithm is perfect. Let’s review some Pros and Cons of the 1000 Pip Climber System.
Pros & Cons
- Price is reasonable and is only a one time charge
- Free trial for 60 days
- Downloadable for Windows, Mac, iPhone and Android
- Easy to follow
- trading instructions is sent via Email, Text and Audible
- Has a great track record for profitable trades
- Offers an Affiliate Program through Clickbank
- If you purchase using my links, I will earn a small commission.
- The cost to you will be exactly the same if you purchased directly
- Only available for 6 Currently Pairs, excluding the popular GBP-USD pair
- Automated only for the MT4 Trading Platform
- Support is only available via Email
- The algorithm risk to reward ratio may not be attractive to many
1000Pip Climber Target Market
This is targeted mainly to novice Forex traders as well as experienced traders who do not have too much free time to trade. However, it does pay to learn a little about the Forex market in advance of trading.
1000Pip Climber System Tools & Training
The only tool necessary is the MT4 Trading Platform. This is a “done for you” system. Hence, there is no training necessary on how to use the system. Specific trading instructions are supplied to you to follow exactly.
However, it is a good idea to garner some knowledge on the Forex Market. There is a wealth of information available online. I recommend two independent training systems.
- Baby Pips School of Pipsology – Free
- The Apiary Fund – ($97 a month, reducing to $65 a month, Includes a trading platform and company funded trading program)
My Opinion of 1000Pip Climber System
This is definitely not a scam. In fact, it is a well-thought-out Forex Trading system that can be automated. This is good value for money.
My recommendation is to buy it. Your purchase comes with detailed instructions how to set up your Meta Trader 4 account. After setting it up I strongly advise you to use a demo account to try out the 1000Pips Climber System.
Make as many trades as you like. If you do not get the results you expected, ask for a full refund. You have a 60 day money back guarantee.
Why don’t you click the banner below and try it out now?
Enjoy the experience. Please comment below what you think of this system, before and after using it.
I wish you much success in your Forex trading.
Since this site is devoted to Affiliate Marketing, I urge you to explore how you can also make money using this amazing business model. You can find more information from this link, How To Learn About Affiliate Marketing
I wish you much success in your Forex Trading activities. Make a lot of money please! But be disciplined and stick to the rules about risk management.